Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Back to Blogging???

A lot is going on in my life lately and my husband, Devon suggested that I start blogging again, to have an outlet so to speak....I feel like it might be a good idea. I doubt there is anybody that still even looks at this thing (if there is anyone, I imagine they have been sorely disappointed by the amount of posts in the past several years! ha ha) but I think it might be a good thing just for me. I have always enjoyed looking back on my old posts as a kind of journal and it does seem to help to get some of this shit that's bouncing around my head into type...somehow organizes it all or something for me so its more manageable, I think. So, I think I might attempt the blogging thing. Couple of warnings:

  • I tend to be a bit of a rambler...deal with it
  • No promises on how often this will or will not happen. Just something I'd like to try out for now.
  • I reserve the right to be or sound like a dumb ass on my blog...its MY blog so, again...deal with it! :)
I think that's all for now. Lets see how this goes....wish me luck!

No comments: