Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Identify Yourself Please

I was going through and reading some random blogs (I know, get a life right?!) and there was one that had a post slightly similar to this and I wanted to do it too (that's right, I read random blogs, AND apparently I copy-cat them too) So, if you're reading my blog, will you pretty please leave a comment and tell me who you are. I'm just a little curious and plus its SO fun to get comments. If you don't know how, just click on the 'comment' line and type away! Thanks!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea, I tend to read your friends too, but am always scared to comment as they don't know me!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Tis I, your favorite cousin, Kimberly Ann Robinson Bowman. Love ya, hope you 4th was fantabulous.

Kjerstin said...

Hi Michelle! I read your blog....but I'm pretty sure you knew that. Good idea though! =D See you around.

Jamie said...

Hi! Its me. Your long lost friend. :) Just checking up on you! :)

Brandon said...

I can read! Proud?

Stephanie said...

Hi! I'm Steph. Your sister from another mister! HEE HEE!

Natelli Johnston said...

Hi, I found your blog through Jamies, I am Natelli. cute blog you have here.

tifsong said...

Hello. I'm Steph's friend, Tif. and I am reading your blog. Not because I'm a stalker. Just because I get bored at work and I like to see who my friends are friends with and what makes those friends kick. :) Its a good way to people watch too, not creepily. Because creepily is a word.

Anyway, you're welcome to my blog, perhaps you should let me know if it interests you, if you get around to it.

Either way, your blog rocks. Way to be.

TIF