Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gemini


I miss my dog. Her name is Gemini. She was so playful and full of personality. She would snuggle with me at night time. She would keep me company. I know it sounds nutty but I swear she would somehow know if I was upset or had a bad day and she would crawl onto my lap and up onto my shoulder and she would snuggle her little head underneath my chin. I don't know where she is now, Jon kept her when we split up and I think he gave her to his mother or his uncle, but I miss her. I didn't even want a dog in the first place especially not a chihuahua but Jon talked me into getting her and I fell in love with her and now I miss her. It would be so nice to have a little Gemini affection.

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Cute little dog. I'm sorry you're missing her. You could snuggle with ivory I bet...hahaha. Maybe it's not the same. Well I love ya! Cute pictures.

The Barfus' said...

I know what you mean when you said they know when your not feeling well or down in the dumps
daisy knows when I am down...sorry you no longer have her

Sarah Jean said...

I'm sorry

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I miss my sweet doggies as well. It's amazing how much they become a part of your life. It was so much fun to see you last night and some of your fam. Love you.