Thursday, April 9, 2009

Isnt Music Great?!!

Tonight my brother Brandon, his friend Parker, and little ole me went up to USU and paid Twelve whole dollars to watch an utterly amazing musician play some utterly amazing music. If you are reading this and you are not familiar with Kalai then let me give you some advice...BECOME FAMILIAR WITH KALAI!! He is so unbelievably talented! I knew of him and liked his music before the show, but after seeing him tonight I love him at least ten times more. He is one of those performers that can completely blow you away when you see him and his guitar on stage. Not to mention the fact that we spent the whole night laughing at his stories and jokes. He is an amazing entertainer, deeply talented and if/when I get the chance to see him again I will go without hesitation (as if I usually hesitate when we're talking about music...silly me) It was spectacular! Thanks B for inviting me, I had such a great time!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Kalai is awesome!!! I was mad that I wasn't able to make it to his concert!! Have you ever listened to Martin Sexton? Check him out!

Stephanie said...

I love Kalai! I'm so jealous... my friends in St. George saw him a few months back and now my friends in Logan saw him last night. WHAT ABOUT ME?! Ugh.

I'm glad you got to go, though! And loved him! He rocks. I'm a fan!

Shay Lee said...

OH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the advice. Glad you had a good time.

Brandon said...

SUCH a good concert!!

angie said...

we've been pretty big Kalai fans in my family for awhile...I think when Pat got married he even had a Kalai song on a CD he and his wife passed out!