Monday, July 13, 2009

Day One

Got up.
Helped Steph get Alex up and fed and took him to school.
Came back to the house to pick Madeleine up.
Took Mad to the country club for Swim Team.
Steph left to pick Alex up from school.
Watched that darling little fish swim.
Got Mad a snack at the club snack area.
Played at the club playground with Mad and her friend.
Steph came back from picking Alex up from school.
Ate lunch at the club with Steph and Mad.
Played at the playground some more.
Mad got back into the pool while Steph and I watched from the lounge chairs.
Steph got into the pool with Mad (I didn't have my swim suit).
Alex got dropped off by his mom at the club so he could hang out.
Continued to watch the swimming.
Watched some more.
Gathered things up to go back to the house.
Got Mad into the shower.
Watched (helped a little) Steph do laundry and cleaning up of the kids rooms.
Fixed some dinner (chicken nuggets, tater tots, fruit and brownies for dessert)
Ate dinner.
Played Rock Band with Madeleine.
Filled out some paperwork so I can have insurance.
Took a shower.
Blogged.
Went to bed.

And that was my day....well, I haven't done the "went to bed" part yet cause I'm still on the "Blogged" part, but that's next...

4 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Oh yea, I love that you told about your day. Country Club - cool. Carter came over yesterday, he cracked me up. Showed me about my car, talked me into trying the window safety thing. My arm got stuck, he gallently jumped out and came running around and felt so bad, I was just laughing. Miss telling you things. So happy you bloged.

Michelle said...

I was thinking about you when I did this post and how you would love hearing about my day. I miss us telling each other things too. I love you!! You'll have to tell me more about your arm getting stuck. It sounds like it must have been a good story...

Meandering Mel said...

Wow, at the country club. High roller baby!
:)
Mad seems like an absolutely adorable little girl. Good luck, love. We're thinkin about ya. :)
(I showed Jake the pic, and he giggled. It was so cute!)

Jen said...

Sounds way exciting Michelle! I hope your having fun. Love you. :)