Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The "M Project"

This post is way overdue! I just wanted to say thanks to my wonderful friend Lauren. I was talking to her one day before I left about the company shirts I had with my name on them and said she wanted to make me something and asked if she could have them to do so. I gave her the shirts and for about a month I constantly heard bits and pieces about "the M project" as Lauren lovingly referred to it. She wouldn't tell me what it was, but I was aloud to know that everyone else at the dealership knew what it was, and I was led to believe that they all had something to do with it. It wasn't until the night before I moved to Connecticut that I found out what "M project" was. It is the most beautiful quilt I have ever seen. She gave most everyone at the dealership a quilt square so they could write me a message, then she sewed them all together with my shirt in the middle. It means so much to me. I'm sure she thought it would mean a lot to me, but she couldn't have possible known HOW much...a lot! So to Lauren I have to say this...thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

michelle you are so wonderful!! Im so SO glad you love it! It means alot to me too! That quilt and I bonded for many hours of frustration! haha jk but really you are so worth it all!!

I miss you!!

:)

Sarah Jean said...

I'm so glad you posted this. The quilt was wonderful, I'm glad I got to see it. Great job Lauren.

Meandering Mel said...

I love Jake's square (totally am NOT biased!)
Lauren, the quilt is beautiful!!

Miss you Michelle!