Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Can I just say that I hate this "holiday"? That isn't just something that I'm saying cause I'm single, I have always hated this holiday. Ok, that isn't totally true, I really liked it in elementary school when we all got to make the paper envelope to hang on our desk and everyone in the class brought everyone else in the class a valentine with three or four candy hearts in the tiny little envelope. That was fun...but now I think its a really stupid holiday.
That having been said, look what my wonderful Aunt Becky and Uncle Ken sent me!!

Its a valentines card, and some dark chocolates (they aren't even the stupid Martha Stewart kind! Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, it was an earlier post, click here (http://dandelionhasit.blogspot.com/2009/12/stupid-martha.html) to read it) and a really soft stuffed lion with hearts all over him and a "grow your own valentine" kit! They are so thoughtful and great! Thanks guys!
And! Chris and Dorothy came home yesterday and brought me a very pretty flower for Valentines Day! Nice, huh?


And!! I got in the mail yesterday a really great card from my wonderful sister-in-law Kayleen and my adorable niece Makinley...isn't it great?!



Happy Stupid Holiday to everyone!

3 comments:

Meandering Mel said...

HAhahaha, I would hate Valentines Day if it weren't for Jake. :)

Sarah Jean said...

Wow - what nice people you know.

jim said...

HAPPY BIRTH DAY I MISS YOU( JIM NIELSEN )