Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We fixed it...I think...

here i am typing again. i am on the phone with the nice computer guy who is trying to figure out what is wrong with my silly and stupid and beloved laptop. he is watching me typpe. its a little intimidating. i find that i keep messing up my typing and having to backspace. and now its not doing the annoying thing that it used to be doing and that we are trying to fix.

Yesterday I spent a majority of the day on the phone with the Dell Support people trying to figure out why it was that when I started typing things it would act like I was holding the Ctrl key down (for example, when I would hit the "t" key it would open a new tab. When I would hit the "B" key everything went Bold, etc) Anyway, he took over my computer from wherever he was and then watched while I typed and it did what it was doing then he diagnosed and fixed what was wrong. He kept opening documents then telling me "ok, type something" so this is when we were trying to make sure it was fixed while on the internet instead of just in Word. I thought it was funny that it automatically saved the post, so I'm going to...um...post it. post post post. alrighty, random. Yay for a fixed laptop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate technological problems, I hate technological problems, I hate technological problems . . . repeat ad nauseum. Yes, I'm a technophobic! Love you Michelle. Your computer illerate Aunt Becky.

Sarah Jean said...

You and Becky made me laugh -

Shay Lee said...

GIGGLE GIGGLE.. Sorry about the pain in the...keys. HA HA HA. But this little post made my night!! ♥