Monday, May 31, 2010

Bye, Bye East Coast

The plan all along has been to live in Connecticut for two years (it's been about a year so far). Someone decided that they didn't like that plan so they went ahead and changed the plan for me.
Anyway, the point is, I'm moving home! And I will be there....are you ready for it...Tuesday, June 15, 2010. That's right. Just a little over two weeks and I will live in Utah again! I am still not fully sure how I feel about this new "plan". I am so excited to see my family and friends again, I've missed them terribly. But I really love the Pags and am going to miss them a lot, and I REALLY love New York City and I am going to miss it like I can't even explain. I think I'm still a little in shock about the whole thing. Both excited and sad, so I'm just trying to focus on the excited parts. Anyway, that's the news. Now you know.

5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I'm so excited for you to come home. I can't wait to see you. I know this is not what you planned and it will be hard on you for awhile but who knows . . . remember that old country song . . . unanswered prayers may be what you need right now. Love you lots

Brandon said...

I'm kinda sad that you will not still be there for me to come visit ...we would have had the greatest time of all the times that have been great. BUT - I'm super glad that you're coming home because I've missed you very much. See you in two weeks!

Jen said...

Sorry hun but I will be very happy to see you when your back! Lets go to lunch! :)

Shay Lee said...

Life is full of surprises, huh. As you can tell everyone here is thrilled that you will be back, however, I am very sorry that you had to get the rug pulled out from under you to get back here. I'm proud of you for the way you are focusing on the positive. See you soon love!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Come home to us!!! And remember, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" - - but sometimes when you thought you wanted the caramel, you get the mindy mint and it is wonderful! Love you so much! - A. Becky