Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disclaimer

This is a disclaimer regarding the randomness and inconsistency that will be my blog for the next little while...did I use the word 'disclaimer' correctly? I think I might have, if not...too bad! So, I think that most of my next few posts are going to be random pictures that are on my computer (or still on my camera...it's so hard to download them isn't it, it never seems to get done!) that spark a reminder of a story or event that I feel like sharing. I'm going to try to remember to date them but I can't promise that they will be in any sort of order and some of them may be pretty random, but...well, its my blog and I can do what I want to with it....so there you go....consider yourself disclaimed. By the way, if anyone still reads my little blog, I LOVE comments...that was a hint :)

5 comments:

Brandon said...

I read your blog!! Umm.... I don't really have anything else to say about it.

Briar said...

I read your blog! I am glad yoy are back :)

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I love and miss my Michelle. We want to come visit soon and have you visit us!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back miss michelle. it is good to be hearing from you again

Uncle Harry

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Michelle is blogging! Love you - A. Becky