Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I love Christmas time and want to enjoy the season for as long as possible so I usually decorate right after Thanksgiving (which I did again this year). My little apartment is so cute with my Christmas tree and lights and little decorations all over, so I thought I'd share some pictures:

This is my little tree. Fun, huh?

And here are Brandon and Whitney after Whit and I hung some lights up in their apartment.
(tee hee, it started out looking nice, but then we had extra and since B was in the other room we decided to just fling them about wildly to see how he reacted. He walked into the room, paused, and said "oh boy...". It was funny. We fixed it later, they are pretty dang cute now)


And THIS is the picture that I received from my dad of my parents Christmas tree. Yeah. Its tipped over. There were a plethora of jokes to be had.
Mom claimed that she thought it would be easier to hang the lights if she just lay them out on the floor and rolled the tree around them.
I have yet to see the finished tree, but I did call to verify that no people or pets were injured in the falling of this tree. Apparently they were busy decorating and it just up and tipped over. Needless to say, I laughed. A lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics!!! Thanks for blogging and happy, happy holidays! Love you - Aunt B