Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little Ones



There are two sweet little babies that are new to my life and i couldn't be more thrilled about them.
The first is Makinley Rose Streator. Born November 27, 2007 to my big brother Jared and his wonderful wife Kayleen. The funnest part about sweet little Kinley for me is that she has three wonderful uncles (Kevin, Kyle, and Brandon) but only one aunt (that's me!!)
The second little princess is named Harlee Cadence Collier. She is the daughter of my best friend Shay and her husband Jeremy. She was born December 30, 2007. Little Harlee is lucky enough to have three aunts on her mothers side (Cassie, Whitney, and Jamie) and i think three more on her fathers side (I'm not positive about that though, I don't know Jeremy's family as well as I know Shays) I am lucky enough though, to have been made an honorary aunt!
They are both beautiful little girls that are already full of sass and all sorts of personality and i love them both so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, that picture of you and Makinley is BEAUTIFUL!!! That is frame worthy! You are beautiful and I love you and that little baby girl!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I lalalalalove it. I can't wait to see you guys and hold her myself. Give her a great big hug and kiss to her for me.

Kjerstin said...

I love the pictures. Kinley is adorable with you. I'm sure you'll always be the favorite aunt. =]