Friday, May 2, 2008

I Love These Girls

I have had some good friends in my life, but I've never had a friend as great as my Shay Lee. I am certain that we knew each other in some former life. She is so easy to be around, and shes fun, and loving, and beautiful and wonderful. She loves me just the way I am, just as much as I love her just how she is. AND she lets me be an unofficial aunt to her beautiful
daughter Harlee. These people are not friends, they are family and I love, love, LOVE them!!!

3 comments:

Shay Lee said...

Oh man. You made me cry a little. I feel the very same darling. The very same.

Sarah Jean said...

Ohhhhh, I love it, and the pictures. She is a wonderful person isn't she. She has to come back soon so I can see her

Stephanie said...

Cute! Tell that cute as cute Shay that her new hair is adorable, too! OW OW!