Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moving Out



Well its official, I no longer have my own place. I moved my essentials over to my parents basement about a week ago, where I will be temporarily residing. I have been spending my spare time packing up the stuff I wont be using while at my folks house and cleaning my apartment. Yesterday I turned the keys to the apartment into the landlord. I am excited about starting down a new path in my life, but I couldn't help being just a little sad about it too. That little one room apartment was the first place I've ever lived on my very own. It was a good little apartment.

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Oh, it almost made me sad, the empty apartment part, not the moving in with parents part. I'm so glad you took a picture.

Kjerstin said...

I'm so happy you're close now! Yay! There are lots of guys in my ward! =D You should come. You can come to activities with me, that'd be way fun! I'll hook you up ;)