Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Great Find



I have found a great book! I'm pretty sure (since I found it in the childrens section of the book store) that it might be directed towards people that are a little younger than I, but it was too much fun to refuse so I bought it anyway. It's a journal and the name of the journal is "Wreck This Journal" by Keri Smith.
These are her words:
I have only just begun but so far I am having loads of fun. Basically each page has some sort of instruction on it, such as:

Rub Here With Dirt
or
Collect Fruit Stickers Here (stickers you find on bought fruit)
or
Ask A Friend To Do Something Destructive To This Page. Don't Look.
or
Glue In A Photo Of Yourself That You Dislike. Deface.
one of my favorites is
Tongue Painting 1. eat some colorful candy. 2. lick this page
I had some of the people I work with help me with the fingerprint page...

I think I'm really going to enjoy this book!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great book. Thanks for letting me share in the fun. I got to draw a picture and help burn one of the pages. It's great, I think everyone should have one.

Kjerstin said...

That is so awesome! I WANT ONE! Or at least I want to see yours. What a fun idea! You are hilarious! Miss you

Shay Lee said...

That is so cool. I love journals. That one seems wonderful! Enjoy.

Jen said...

What a fun looking book! I bet you find all the greatest books. I need to start borrowing some. love you :)

Brandon said...

Dangit.