Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some Things To Avoid Doing On The 13th

(If your superstitious that is, which I am by the way)


  • walk under a ladder

  • let a black cat cross your path

  • jump out of an airplane

  • step on a crack

  • break a mirror

  • play in traffic

  • open an umbrella indoors

  • spill salt without immediately throwing some over your left shoulder

Those are all that I can think of off the top of my head. The point is: Its the 13th and while it isn't FRIDAY the 13th one should probably be careful just the same.


On another note, I'M GOING SKYDIVING TODAY AT 6:00 PM


whoo-hoo!!

5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

You are crazy - please call when you are safely on the ground.

Jamie said...

You are CRAZY. Jumping out of a plane period, is crazy. But on the 13th, is even more crazy.

Have fun!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you have more courage than I, I've always desired to go but never gotten the guts to do it due to my deathly afraid of heights experiences. Kudos to you and B.

Kjerstin said...

I can't believe you really got to go sky diving! I saw B's video....so CRAZY! But so fun I bet. You'll have to tell me all about it! love ya!

nicole said...

How exciting!! You'll havel to tell all about it for us scaredy cats to afraid to go...but I still think it'd be a blast!!