Friday, August 15, 2008

Yeah, We Did That

August 13, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Brandon, Michelle and Jodi hanging out and waiting for it all to begin
Before we could jump we had to sign our lives away...
Time to suit Up!

Here is the plane
And the ride to approximately 13,000 feet
And this is Jodi jumping out of the plane at about 13,000 feet


There I am!!


We made it!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Brandon put some photos and a video on his blog as well, check them out here:

http://ishouldtoo.blogspot.com/2008/08/inexplicable-bliss.html

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You're such a dare devil. I don't think I could do that! I'm glad you had fun!

Brandon said...

How in the world are we going to top that next time we go out for a good time?

Kjerstin said...

Oh Man, you guys are crazy! I'm so jealous! Looks like it was fun! I think I'll have to take your word for that. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so amazingly brave!!! Next time take your old aunt Becky!

The Barfus' said...

I am so happy for you!! sounds like you had a blast. maybe some day I will be brave enough to do something like that. I am so proud of you. lots of love cheli