Wednesday, September 24, 2008

East Coast Here I Come!

After many heated debates (between myself and myself) I have made my decision! In about a week I'm going to get on an airplane and fly my little self all the way to Wilton, Connecticut. My wonderful friend Steph lives there and is willing to let me stay with her for a week. We are going to have a great time! I am trying not to plan it out too much, I think I just need a roll with the punches, fly by the seat of your pants kind of vacation. We are planning to ride the train into the city (yay, New York) a couple of times which I think will be great. I've never been to Connecticut and I have only been to New York once about 9 years ago when I was 16 (Wow, time flies doesn't it?!) Any great suggestions on things I shouldn't miss seeing or doing while I'm there?

9 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I wish I was going on a vacation! Be safe and take lots of pics!!

Codi ;) said...

Aw have so much fun! VACATIoN sounds so nice...wait i dont think i have had one of those since i was a teen...OH thanks for all your help with the blog thing....Im such a looser with this thing.

Shay Lee said...

Whatever you do please remember to take lots of pictures for your dear friend Shay who has never been anywhere too amazing in her life. Do they have fireflies in Connecticut?

nicole said...

Definitely do the touristy stuff, visit museums & statue of Liberty. The Met you can get lost in or spend days in, but also have fun! New York scared me when we went there but it'd be fun to go back...oh and go to Broadway!

Stephanie said...

Hang out with Steph and eat some of the most amazing food you've ever had in your life! See a Broadway and go to the top of the Empire State Building . . .

P.S. Shay. Yes, they have fireflies in Connecticut. But Michelle is missing them. They've already stopped coming out. Boo hoo!

Sarah Jean said...

I'm a little jealous, but excited for you.

Lauren said...

WHO CARES what you do?! This trip is just gonna be straight up AMAZING for you! period. :) listen to me. I know all. I even consulted with magic 8.. he never lies! ;)

Kjerstin said...

Oh yay! I'm sooooo excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. :) Vacations are the best!

Jen said...

Jealous!! Have a great time!!! Love you!