Monday, August 3, 2009

For My Bathroom

Um...before you read this little post you should be warned that I'm stupidly excited, and it's a really silly thing to be excited about but I am. There. you were warned. Yesterday, I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and got some stuff for my bathroom. Before there was a rack that hung over the shower head but it was kind of small and rusty. So I got...

...a new one. I warned you that it was a silly thing to be excited about. But wait! That's not all. Since the organizer hanging from the shower head was too small to fit everything, the rest of the shampoo and shower stuff went on the floor, which was annoying to me. So for the stuff that was residing on the floor of the shower I got...

...a shelf! Not just any shelf, a cool suction cuppy shelf that sticks to the wall. Cool huh?! Man I'm lame! :)

8 comments:

Shay Lee said...

This is something that would be very exciting to be also. You are in no way LAME. Either that or we are lame together. LOL Mwah!

Shay Lee said...

I meant ME not BE. Sorry

Sarah Jean said...

I so love things like this - I think it's great you are excited. I really like the little hooks on the bottom of the shower head thing. Pictures of your living space next please.

Jamie said...

Your funny! I tried one of those suction cup shelves before and it wouldn't stick! Tell me the secret! :)

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I love it. This is something I would be excited about as well. The little things make all the difference. I was super excited about my toilet handle off all things.

Stephanie said...

That IS cool! I shoulda done that. You're so much smarter than me!!!! :)

Sarah Jean said...

I'm getting tired of looking at your shower pictures - got anything new? Love ya

Brandon said...

This is way cool... Thats all.