Monday, October 19, 2009

Be Nice

Chris and Dorothy went out of town for the night tonight, so its just me, Madeleine, Alex, and Cleo (she's the dog) at home. Before they left, Dorothy wrote us all little notes on post-its and left them on the counter for us to find. When I read them this morning Mads and Alexs said the same thing with their names being the only difference but maybe I didn't read them very closely cause tonight, Mads still says: "Mad, love you see you tomorrow, Mom" but Alexs now says "Alex, love you see you tomorrow, be nice, Mom" and oddly enough Dorothys handwriting changed just a little bit on the part that says "be nice" its almost like she reverted back to her youth and used the penmanship of her ten year old self....hhmmm.....

Or maybe...just maybe Mad altered her big brothers note just a little...I guess its a mystery....

5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

My favorite, when you where growing up, was the notes you kids would leave. Children are wonderful. Great not, it's a keeper.

Stephanie said...

That is SOOOOO cute! Mad is THE sweetest girl on the planet - how many times do you think I'll say that in my life?! ;)

I hope it was a good night. Nights with just me and the kids were always my favorite, so I hope you had fun.

Love you!

Meandering Mel said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious.

Silly kids.

How're you doing?

Jamie said...

totally something i would have done. ahah..

Shay Lee said...

I just love it... for so many reasons. Tell Mad I say hi!
Oh, have I told you lately that I love you??? ;)
Mwah!!!