Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Wonderful Grandma Rose

This afternoon I went out to get the mail, like I do every afternoon, this particular afternoon though there was a great little surprise waiting in the mailbox for me. There was a package addressed to yours truly with two cute little stickers on it saying "thinking of you" and "I love you" and the return address was from my grandma! It was so unexpected and sweet!! She sent me this really cute little pair of pants...um...let me explain...it was a small decorative pair of overall pants that a scarecrow might wear, made out of a felt type material and filled to the top with little candy bars and some candy corn. hhhhmmm....I'm not sure that description does it justice, anyway, it was cute. And it was so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me Grandma! Love you!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Oh that is so nice of her . . . she is a great lady isn't she.