Friday, October 2, 2009

Visitors!

Late last night I got a phone call from my moms big brother. Basically what he said was this:

Hey Michelle! We're in a hotel in a town about 10 miles from where you live. Wanna get together tomorrow for lunch?

Isn't that so great?! So today, I got to have lunch with my wonderful Uncle Harry and Aunt Judy! They came to my house to pick me up and we went to Pinocchio's Pizza. After we ate and talked for a while, we went back to my house where they met Alex and I gave them a little tour of the main floor and my room. Then Mad came home from school and they got to meet her too. What an amazing and wonderful surprise! Thanks Uncle Harry and Aunt Judy, it was so great to see you!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh fun! They're so great to do that and I'm glad they got to meet the kids and Cleo. :) WOHOO! I love it. And I love your happy face!

Sarah Jean said...

Oh . . . isn't my big brother and his wife great?

Kimmy Sunshine said...

What a great aunt and uncle! I can't wait for it to be my turn to surprise you! Love you

nicole said...

That's my folks!! It was good to hear about their visit with you!!

Meandering Mel said...

Awwwww, how sweet of them! :)