Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas...If Only In My Dreams...

I should be boarding a plane any time now that should be taking off at about 4:30 to take me home to Utah for Christmas. I should be, but I'm not. The flight was cancelled because of the storm that is brewing in the Northeast...It would be easier to be not bitter if it was actually snowing...we haven't seen a single flake yet. At least I was lucky enough to get a different flight in a couple of days. I'll see you on Monday, Utah. boo hoo!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

And here I am dreaming of being snowed in and stuck in NY... :( I hope you make it home safe! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

OH BUMMER! Hope you make it home safe soon!!! Love you - A. Becky

Harry T said...

Sorry.... for you. keep that chin up...love ya and hope to see you this time home.... U Harry