Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brooklyn Museum


Yesterday I went into Brooklyn to see an exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum called Who Shot Rock & Roll. (I actually got the book, Who Shot Rock & Roll, from the Pags for Christmas and its pretty cool) The exhibit was a bunch of photographs and the stories behind them from the artists (The photographer artists, not the musician artists) of...well...Rock & Roll. Photos of the artists(musician artists this time), the fans, the album covers, the shows, and so on and so forth. It was incredibly crowded and the people that were there to see it were a little too artsy and pretentious for my liking but other than that it was really great. I really liked the Brooklyn Museum, and Brooklyn in general for that matter.

I was also able to help some people from Missouri figure out how the subway works and how to get to where they were going. Poor people ended up in Brooklyn when they were trying to get to the financial district, its a good thing for them that I could help I think cause they were pretty lost.

Anyway, that's about all that happened. I had a good time.

No comments: