Sunday, January 31, 2010

Caviar


We had family from Vegas at my parents house for New Years Eve and they brought with them some caviar. I think we were ready to just let it sit unopened on the counter all night long but Cassie wouldn't have that. She thought we should try it...







Cassie liked it...I think, but maybe she just didn't hate it


Here I am preparing myself...


I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it but I had to try. I didn't like it. There is a pretty funny picture of my reaction but I look worse than horrible in it so I didn't post it. Sorry!


Here's Brandon preparing himself...


...tasting it....


...and reacting. He didn't much care for it either.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow Brandon actually TRIED it?! That's amazing! So funny too! I love all your new posts. :) The Brooklyn Museum sounds great! I never spent much time in Brooklyn... Oh well.