Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The amazing Steph does it agian!

I just learned something very fun (although maybe a little OCD too) from Stephs blog and I thought I would put the link here so I can play with it later too (you know, when I am bored at work and think to myself 'what can I do to take a break from work for a min? Oh man, if only I could remember that one web site. Then I could play on it for a few...')
Anyway, here it is:
http://www.google.com/analytics
to learn more go to darling Stephs blog! ta ta!!

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Thanks Michelle! That's way cool. I just did it...too bad you have to wait 24 hours! I am so impatient!

Stephanie said...

Michelle, if I could hug you every time I wanted to.... well you'd have to just peel me off like one of those too-sticky bandaids!!!

I LOVE YOU MICHELLE!!!! :D COME SEE ME ALREADY!

Michelle said...

you are so cool steph, thanks