Sunday, April 27, 2008

Poll, via Kim

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Baskin Robins - I was an ice cream scooper extraordinaire (and an unofficial taste tester)
2. A.A. Hudson & Associates - This was a land surveying company where I did research and office work and stuff
3. K-Mart - I started as a cashier but moved up the proverbial ladder to be a "walker" basically I walked around the store and helped customers, it was great exercise!
4. Ensign Imports - This is the Toyota/Honda dealership where I am a warranty clerk

Four movies I would (or have) watched over and over:
Note: I love movies, this answer might change on a regular basis but here they are for today:
1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Godfather (parts 1 and 2...though I have tried, I've never stayed awake all the way through 3)
4. August Rush

Four places I have lived:
1. Bountiful, Utah
2. South Jordan, Utah
3. Cornish, Utah
4. Logan, Utah

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sheilas Casserole (its basically a homemade mac and cheese sort of a dish, with a twist I suppose, yummy!)
2. Ice Cream (Baskin Robins is the best)
3. Meat...just kidding, I'm vegetarian! NOT meat!!
4. pretend Sushi (see, cause I'm vegetarian and don't eat fish...but i love, love, love a vegetarian roll...or tempura...mmm or those soy bean things, what are they called? I googled it, they're called edamame. Delicious!!)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a beach by the ocean
2. In bed
3. Somewhere warm
4.

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. I don't know
2. I still don't know
3. got nothing
4. nope, haven't figured it out yet

Four friends I tag:
1. Kayleen and/or Jared
2. Mom
3. Stephanie
4. Kjerstin

Ok thats the end!

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Oh yum! Baskin Robins! You guys got me hooked....and Shiela's casserole, I'm pretty sure that's what we had a couple of Sunday's while I was there, it was delicious! I love Princes Bride! Oh Michelle! I miss ya! We NEED to do something soon!

Stephanie said...

I miss you, too! And I'm going to do this one...

Sarah Jean said...

I liked this - I will do it too. Thanks for sharing.

catherine said...

how bout looking forward to a trip to my house which is soooooo close to the beach, we could spend every day there. Come on. It doesn't cost much