Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween in NYC

My friend Sadie convinced me to get dressed up for Halloween and go into The City with her and her friend Rylee. We met up at Sadies house where she did all of our makeup, and we were off!


I was a witch, but the hat was really annoying so it got left at Sadies after a few photos were taken.


Sadie (Tinkerbell), Rylee (Angel of Death) and Me on the train headed to New York City.

We found Peter Pan and decided Sadie needed her picture taken with him.

These guys were probably my favorite. They were dressed up like this and just hanging out in front of the Chase Bank. I was about to take this picture when some guy walked behind me and was VERY rude to me. The redhead in me came out a little bit and I think I shocked not only the friends I was with, but also a big chunk of people hanging out at Times Square. The area got pretty quiet as I yelled pretty vigorously at him. He deserved it. Jerk!

We stayed out so late that I spent most of today sleeping. It was a lot of fun. New York City is kind of a freak show on Halloween, I love this place!!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Fun!! I'm jealous. I want to come visit. Way to chew out that punk on the street!! I want to hear a more about it all later... I always like a good action/adventure story. =]

Jared & Kayleen said...

That sounds like tons of fun. i was showing Kinley and now she keeps asking "Chell go? Chell go, miss you Chell, Miss yoou Chell." We all miss you!

Sarah Jean said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You left the hat home? But didn't leave the witchie additude? hehehehe jk

Mark and Jodi said...

Michelle! You look like you had so much fun on Halloween! I hope you're having a great time in New York!! We miss you tons! Love ya!