Monday, November 9, 2009

Jazz vs Knicks (part II)

Oh man, oh man, oh man! What an amazing night! My employer Chris found out earlier in the year that I am a Jazz fan so he told me he'd try to get me a ticket to the game when they're in town cause he knows a guy. It turns out, the guy he knows is actually an agent to some of the Jazz players so not only did he get me a ticket, he got himself a ticket as well, took me to the game, and got us both passes so that we could meet some of the players after the game! It was so amazing!! The Jazz didn't actually play the best game. In fact we tried really hard to loose there at the end, but we ended up pulling through and winning the Knicks 95 to 93. It was pretty stressful to watch, but I had a great time!

This is me at Madison Square Garden before the game

Our boys warming up

This is me with Marsha. Marsha Kirilenko. She was hanging out after the game waiting for her husband (Andrei) and so we were chatting. She told me I should come be their nanny when I'm done here. (They have two boys, and just adopted a baby girl) Not the most tempting offer since just before she said that she told me that she has been through half the nannies in Utah and she can't seem to keep them...


Me and Kosta Koufos. He was really nice, he asked my name and talked to me for a minute.

That's Carlos Boozer down there, that was as close as we saw him though

Here I am with Andrei Kirilenko. Mostly he just took the picture with me then hung around with his wife and entourage speaking in Russian

C.J. Miles was really nice too. This guy is my little brothers age...weird huh?

I walked up to Mehmet Okur and told him I was a fan and its great to meet you, blah, blah, blah and he shook my hand and said hi then later Chris' guy went to introduce me and he said "oh yeah, we met earlier" and smiled at me. I'm standing two steps higher than he is in this picture.

It was such an amazing experience. I didn't get to meet a lot of the guys but I was so happy to meet these ones. Chris told me that I should get these pictures printed out and he'll have his friend get them to sign them for me. What a night! Thanks so much Chris!

6 comments:

nicole said...

That is so COOL!! I'm glad you had a blast and such memories!!

Stephanie said...

SO FREAKING GREAT!!!! Those guys are huge huge huge! I bet it was so fun! I hope Chris had fun, too. I would LOVE to do something like that! I'm so glad you got to go!

Sarah Jean said...

I'm so excited you got this opportunity. The pictures of you just amaze me. You look so happy and so healthy. I love that you are enjoying yourself. Be good, be safe, and WE'LL SEE YOU IN 12 DAYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I never realized you were so short! What a wonderful, fun experience. You go girl! Love you! A. Becky

Meandering Mel said...

Oh my heck, that's so AWESOME!
(And about the height thing... now you know how I feel with Jake!!)

:)

It's good to see that you're having fun out there :)

angie said...

Seriously, those are some tall people you were hanging out with!