Monday, November 9, 2009

Jazz vs Knicks

Anyone who doesn't have anything to do this evening, maybe you should watch the Utah Jazz basketball game. They need our support! In fact maybe you should watch the game even if you do have something to do this evening. They will be playing the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 (that is eastern time....that means 5:30 to all you Utah folk). Turn on your television, grab a nice cold beverage and cheer for our Jazz. Oh, and while you are watching the game, maybe you should watch in the stands for a very happy red headed girl wearing a black t-shirt with the old style Jazz logo on it, cheering her little heart out because she is at Madison Square Garden watching her team play! THAT WILL BE ME!! GO JAZZ!!

I'm going to be sitting in Section 213 (that's the yellow one) and I am SUPER excited! So watch the game and help me cheer! YAY!

3 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I'm so excited for you, I will be watching for you. While you are there look directly into the camera and you will see me sitting in the green chair (which will be on your right). :} Love ya

Stephanie said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!! I always always always wanted to do that, so I'm SO glad you're going!!!!! Hooray have a blast!

Meandering Mel said...

AWESOME!!! That's super exciting! :)