Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Day In The City

Yesterday I went to the city again. It was fun, the weather was beautiful, I wandered around for a while then met up with Sadie and some of her friends. We went to the Museum of Sex which was interesting, then to dinner at Blue Smoke, which was just alright (it would have better if I wasn't a vegetarian and didn't have to wait for two hours for a table at a BBQ restaurant...and if the service didn't suck...) but my favorite part of the day was when I (for the first time ever) hailed a cab in New York City. I'm not sure why that was so exciting to me...all I did was stand on the street with my arm in the air, but it was very cool. It was a pretty fun day.

5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

What in the heck is the museum of . . . wait, maybe I don't want to know. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome (the cab part not the BBQ or museum part). I wanna hail a cab someday! Love you - A. Becky

nicole said...

I love it, I had help hailing a cab in Sydney but never had to do it own my own.

Jen said...

Museum of sex! that doesn't sound interesting that just sounds fun! :)

Michelle said...

I'm re-reading some old posts, and just noticed how incredibly happy I look in front of the Museum of Sex...kind of funny :)