Saturday, March 27, 2010

Book Club Brunch

Today was fun. I met up with the book club that I joined (but until this morning hadn't had a chance to attend) for brunch. My friend Megan started the book club and I've been reading the books but have always been busy with work when they have met. But today I wasn't busy, and it was great. We went to Sarabeth's (a delicious restaurant near Central Park) and ate wonderful food (Apple-Cinnamon French Toast with banana. Yum!) and chatted. Then Megan, Jessie and I did a little shopping (I bought a great cardigan at H&M). After that I went to Bloomingdales then Filene's Basement and wandered around a little more. It was a pretty great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dude. What was the book? Was it good too? Love you - A. Becky

Michelle said...

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I thought it was good, I didn't like it as much as i liked The Kite Runner, but I did enjoy it.

angie said...

I love Sarabeth's!! You HAVE to go to Chelsea Market soon! Lots of yummies! a