Monday, June 23, 2008

20 Things about me in honer of my 20th Post

In no particular order:
  1. My dream is to travel. I want to see the world
  2. I want to see the U.S first. I live in an amazing country!
  3. When I was 2 years old my dads cousin J.R. talked me into throwing my pacifier into the fire. It broke my heart. And my pacifier habit
  4. I am very passionate about music and I love to turn it up as loud as I can stand while in the car by myself and sing along
  5. I think its funny when when the people in the car next to me at stoplights look at me funny for doing the above mentioned
  6. One of my favorite jobs was when I worked at Baskin Robbins Ice Cream in Bountiful. Yay Free Ice Cream!! While there weren't any customers my coworkers and I would take turns closing our eyes while the other person gave us a sample of one of the 31 (actually there were usually more) flavors of ice cream and we would try to guess what kind it was.

  7. I LOVE a road trip
  8. My favorite of the Disney "princess" movies has always been Sleeping Beauty
  9. When I was young my good friend Jeff Hansen gave me a stuffed monkey for my birthday that I named Merry Weather (she is one of the good fairies from Sleeping Beauty)
  10. Also when i was young Jeff and I used to use sticks as our "guitars" and play Randy Travis songs on them
  11. I am amazed that I have only done 20 posts on my blog
  12. I HATE the word "blog"
  13. Whenever I typing anything, I always rely on the computer to capitalize things for me. I almost never capitalize "i" and usually have to go through and fix them all when I'm done...sorry if i missed any :)
  14. I really hate that sideways smiley face but use it quite often in texts...not usually on the computer though
  15. As a little girl I really liked to make "witch's brew" it usually consisted of dirt, water, sticks, and whatever other random berries or leafs I could find
  16. My favorite number has always been 16
  17. I used to have an invisible friend named "Photo Feeto" I have no idea where that name came from
  18. I started this list while I was on my 16th post cause I thought it was a fun little idea but I was afraid it would take me forever to think of what to write. I also copied this idea from someone elses blog who did 100 things for her 100th post. 100 was too overwhelming of a list for me but amazingly enough, once I started typing silly and random things about myself it wasnt as difficult as I thought.
  19. In high school I hated history but now at the ripe age of 25 I find it very fascinating
  20. I have been vegetarian for approximately 12 years
  21. I have been Diabetic for approximately 17 years
  22. When I was about 12 I wrote a letter to my pancreas telling it how pissed off I was that it quit working (making me diabetic) I mailed it and I would be willing to bet $100.00 that my mom still has the un-deliverable letter in a box somewhere
  23. My first kiss was when I was 15. It was at diabetic camp with a boy named Forrest
  24. I'm slightly obsessive compulsive, but only on some things...depending on who you ask
  25. I'm on number 25 which is 5 more than 20...I guess I was on a roll

7 comments:

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I love it. What a fun way to look inside your brain but for a moment. Thanks. Also, you did a fantabulous job on Miss Emmy's shower Saturday. We all need to get together for "just because" no need to meet only at showers, weddings/funerals or farewells. Let's plan a monthly get together or at least quarterly.

Sarah Jean said...

How fun was that? I loved it. I dare say that I knew most of those things with the exception of the ice cream tests. Did anyone give you something that should not have been eaten?
That was like a little walk down memory lane. Great post on your BLOG (I didn't know you hated that word). And yes, I do still have the letter to your pancreas along with the stamp which was an album ordering stamp. I often wonder how the postman knew which box to return it to.

Michelle said...

didnt i put a return address on it? now that i think about it i dont know if i did...how funny. i wonder how mr. postman (or miss postlady) knew??

Kjerstin said...

Oh man! I love this! I think you are so great! I'm glad to have a little glimpse into Michelle!

Stephanie said...

Your first kiss was with Forrest?!?! Holy Hannah! I know him and that is FUNNY! I love this post, but mostly I just love Y-O-U!!!

P.S. I had a crush on Forrest when I was 11 or 12. He used to let me rub his fuzzy head and I loved him for that. Funny the things we remember sometimes...

Shay Lee said...

Okay, did I aver tell you that MY favorite Disney princess has always been Sleeping Beauty(Araura). Tee hee. I feel a movie watching party coming on! I love you lady!

catherine said...

That was sooooo fun to read. I loved everything. Sleeping Beauty has always been my favorite princess and I thought, no one, I mean no one, liked that one. Same, Same ---Yeah.
My two youngest girls have a mad passion to travel.
Don't we all sing loud in the car?
Writing a letter to your pancreas, sweet.