Friday, June 20, 2008

feast your eyes on this...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?!

4 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Tht s rlly cl - tnks.

Kjerstin said...

That's pretty interesting. Amazing though! Thanks for sharing! =D

Shay Lee said...

I love that! Very Fun. I might copy. Ha ha. Love ya!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I've seen this multiple times, isn't it amazing how the human brain works? Thanks again for such a fun shower for Emmy on Saturday, it's one of the best I've been to in a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time.