Friday, June 13, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Jacoy tagged Shay, who tagged Tavia, who tagged me so, here goes:

My Joys:
1-Driving around listening to music
2-Listening and/or watching it rain on a warm day
3-People
Fears:
1-Loneliness
2-Falling short of whatever it is that I'm aiming for
3-My little brothers health and well being (lately anyway)
Goals:
1-Travel
2-Be braver about meeting new people and making new friends
3-Live the best I can while experiencing things along the way
Current Obsessions:
1-mPod (thats Brandons name for my iPod, his is named bPod)
2-Travel Opportunities
3-Work...whether I like it or not
Random Surprising Facts:
1-111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
2-Coca-Cola was originally green
3-If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

hmmm...my turn to tag someone. I choose Kjerstin. Go, Kjerstin, go!! Oh, and I don't know if Jamee reads my blog or not but if you do, I want to read this tag about you too! Go, Kjerstin and Jamee, go!!

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I love you.

Kjerstin said...

Oh Michelle! I love you too! =D let's play. I keep saying that, but I really am serious!