Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"She's Got Her Ticket..."

(That title was sung. Like the Tracy Chapman song)

Wow! It's feeling so...real to me that I'm moving. I checked my e-mail today and found waiting for me the one-way plane ticket that I've been expecting for a while. The fact that its here, in my possession is a little weird. Its coming up so fast! My plane leaves Saturday July 11, at 6:00 am. (Yeah, that's right, 6:00 am. That's early even if you don't live two hours away from the airport! Oh well!) East Coast here I come, whether I'm ready or not I guess!

4 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I love Tracy Chapman, no comment about the ticket.

Stephanie said...

Yay!

nicole said...

Wow, you're leaving and I'm just getting back that day!! I'll miss you being close!

Brandon said...

Traci Chapman is Gold! I'm sad you're leaving though... =[