Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glenn Beck

Hey guess what happened on Monday...

I went to a BBQ/picnic thing and you'll never believe who was there...or maybe you will cause the title of this post is Glenn Beck...and because there is a picture up there of me and Sadie with Glenn Beck...anyway, Glenn Beck was there! I don't regularly listen or watch him, but it was really cool to meet him just the same. He was really down to earth and nice. And it was fun to call Brandon after the picnic to rub it in :) tee hee, love ya B.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha ha! He's great, isn't he? I did the same thing to B when I met him a while back. Too funny! Glenn rocks and it's amazing to meet him in person and see how sweet and soft-spoken he is. Love it! Love YOU!

Codi said...

Michelle Your hair is so pretty! I'm so jealous!!! You look like your having a blast in NY Im also jealous of that too!!! Take Care:)

Sarah Jean said...

I love that dude. If you havn't seen his DVD of his life you should. He's great.

Brandon said...

Well shoot. He doesn't look quite the same as the well dressed TV dude, but that's way cool that you got to meet a celebrity type person. Oh, and I really do know who Led Zeppelin (sp?) is, I was just trying to get a reaction out of you. Also, I have to agree with the comments about your hair, it's lookin' good. Love you Sis.