Friday, September 25, 2009

U2

So the Pags have been planning, for months, to go to the U2 concert in New Jersey at the Giants stadium. What wasn't planned, though is that Chris would happen upon two extra tickets and take his very grateful nanny with them! Yeah, that's right, I went to see U2 last night!! Cool, huh? We started the evening by doing the "tailgating" thing. Sandwiches and beer in the parking lot with the Pags makes me so happy! Then we went in (to the outdoor arena) (along with over 84,000 other people...yeah, that many. It broke a record) to see the show. The two extra seats weren't by the other four, so to begin with it was just Louise (Chris' mom) and I while the other four were much closer to the stage in their seats. But Chris sent me a text a few songs in that said there were empty seats by them so we should sneak down. It was so great. We had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

How cool looking - it's sounds great- you are one lucky lady.

Stephanie said...

Jealous.

Shay Lee said...

EEK!! That stage is so cool. How was it?? I can't wait to hear all about it. I realized that I really should go to more concerts.